Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Sorry.

I know that things between us have been very rocky lately and I just wanted to say sorry for everything that's happened. I'm sorry for not trying to get you back when I probably should have. But, just for once I wanted you to come after me so I knew I was important to you. But... it happened and now its over. I just hope that we can put all of that shit behind us now and go back to being as good of friends as we used to be. Cause I can't lose you after 7 years of being best friends... I won't let that happen.

But anyways... Another thing I want to apologize for is because I know you've been sad lately and I feel like its my fault... Like, I feel like I stole all your friends that you were close to. That wasn't my intention though. I just really connected to everyone at one point and time. I hope you can forgive me for all of this because I really love you and I just want to put all of these fights and arguments in the past and just be best friends again.

I love you boo. And I always will. Like I said in the scrapbook... You will ALWAYS be my best friend, no matter what. Text me anytime if you need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment