Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Past.

I know that things that happened to me in the past helped make me who I am today. But, I fucking hate when I have do deal with the people and old situations from the past.


On January 23rd my old best friend from 10th grade texted me and was telling me about some bull shit rumor that my ex is starting. Apparently, "I'm over 8 months pregnant with his kid and    he broke up with me and I've been heart broken ever since." Haha that douche wishes I still gave a shit. He's a liar and I've never been happier that I broke up with someone <3 But, then my old best friend started texting me and was like "I miss you" and "Remember when.." and was asking me if I wanted to hang out and... No, I don't want to hang out. Everything that happened is in the past and I'm not going to go back to who I was in 10th grade..


On January 27th I had a dream about a different ex boyfriend.. and in this dream, for some reason, I had to live with him and his girlfriend... what the fuck kind of dream is that... It was an awful dream. I woke up so sad. I wish those dreams about him would stop... I don't want to have them anymore. They hurt.


Today, My ex best friend from 7-9th grade texted me. She said "so sorry to hear about nathan and mallory." Like shut the fuck up bitch, I could give 2 shits about him. I hope they are very happy together. I guess she really likes douche bags.. good for her!


Also, today my dads ex girlfriends daughter, Kelli, texted me and asked how I was. That broke my heart a little bit because it reminds me how much I miss them. My dad was ready to Marry Kelli's mom Patti. But then what happened... they leave us. Like people usually do. I feel so bad for my dad... its been hard for him to get over that. But, I'm proud of him for coming this far.




I wish people from the past would just stay in the past. Because that's where we left them and moved on... I mean, I guess we can't just run from the past forever, eventually it catches up with us. But, I wish it would all just stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment